This movie has been out for a while and is a classic. So many great movie lines that can be repeated. Surprisingly how many people do. The reason for this review was not so much for the product, but for how quickly it arrived. Only a few days and it showed up at my door. I'm very happy with the speed that this vendor delivered the product.
Watch it every Friday night. Good movie! Nothing to say about this, movie says it all.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I ordered this for my husband. The VCR tape that we had of this movie had been eaten by a bad VCR player and I wanted to replace it. As usual, O.co came through with easy ordering, letting me know when it had shipped (and when to expect it), and delivery ahead of time. Thanks again O.co!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
"Tombstone" as a movie classic with an ensemble cast, well written and acted, and probably the closest to actual history of the events it portrays (lead up to, context of, and aftermath of the Gunfight at the OK Corral) than any other film portrayal.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Well, the image on the site was of the DVD cover, and it was accurate.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Don't really remember, I've watched this film many times and wanted to own it a while; I probably didn't read beyond making sure it was a new copy.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
I purchased this movie for my brother who now has to spend all of his time in bed. I was privilged to see it when the movie came out and still watch it every time I get a chance on T.V. Since my brother and I share a love of western movies, he enjoyed this movie as much as I did, and now he needs good entertainment more than every. I do believe this is the best performance by Val Kilmer ever as Doc Holiday and that this movie is probably the most historically correct movie about Wyatt Earp. Ther is nothing else to say but to give this movie a 5 star rating. Wish we had more like it. Sarahara
The best western I have seen. It might not have been one hundred percent accurate,but it was pretty close. John Ringo was found dead at the base of a tree,but who killed him is not known,some say he shot himself. Wyatt did get in a close quarters shoot out as in the movie without getting hit,and some say he had a metel plate on under his duster,sort of a bullett proff vest. I have read copys of the newspaper account of the gunfight,and also Wyatts' court testimony,and the movie has it pretty much right. Even Doc. Hollidays' wit was right on. Just about every secne happened in real life. Ike runnung away from the fight he wanted.Only Doc died alone,him and Wyatt having an argument and not talking to each other at the time of Docs' death. Excellent movie.