Thread Magic Garden: Create Enchanted Quilts With Thread Painting & Intuitive Applique (Paperback)

This item is out of stock.

Please enter your email address, we will notify you if it comes back in stock.

OverstockTM MasterCard®

Get up to 8% rewards on your purchases.
No Payments & No Interest on orders over
$150 if you pay in full within 6 months.
Learn More ›
No Payments & No Interest on orders over
$150 if you pay in full within 6 months.
Learn More ›

Thread Magic Garden: Create Enchanted Quilts With Thread Painting & Intuitive Applique (Paperback)

Overall Rating Rating 5  |  1 reviews  |  Write a review
Today $21.80
Item #: 13803722

A flower garden is a place to daydream, make wishes, quiet the mind, or spark imagination. Bring this special space indoors by making a floral art quilt using fusible applique and machine embroidery techniques. Learn how to develop your ......more

People Who Viewed This Viewed

Sponsored Links What's This?

A flower garden is a place to daydream, make wishes, quiet the mind, or spark imagination. Bring this special space indoors by making a floral art quilt using fusible applique and machine embroidery techniques. Learn how to develop your own vivid designs and then choose the best fabrics, threads, and embellishments to create special effects that bring your flowers to life. With Ellenís innovative no-pattern approach, youíll be on your way to becoming a master art quilter just like her!

Author:
Eddy, Ellen Anne
Genre:
CRAFTS & HOBBIES / Needlework / Embroidery
Audience:
General/trade
Format:
Paperback
Pages:
Language:
English
Publisher:
C & T Pub
Publish Date:
02/16/2012
Copyright Year:
ISBN:
Height:
11.25 in
Wdth:
8.25 in
Thickness:
0.5 in
Unit weight:
1.0 lb
Was this product information helpful?
Yes No
Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you. Your feedback will help us create the best experience for our customers.

Showing most recent review on this product.

• 5 Stars 1
  • 4 Stars 0
  • 3 Stars 0
  • 2 Stars 0
  • 1 Stars 0
  • An excellent addition to a fabric artist's library

I was hopeful this book would contain something different new and lovely when I saw the cover. It did not disappoint. The projects contained within are not only original, they are so well conceived and thoughtfully designed they will appeal to many more people than the usual arts and crafts circle. The illustrations in the book are so vivid and interesting, even if I did not mean to use them in my own work, they would be very popular as coffee table art. I like this book......It makes me happy!

Excellent
    Poor
    Excellent
    Excellent
    Poor
    Excellent
    • Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
View All Most Recent Reviews

Product Q&A

Ask a Question

Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Standard Return Policy:

Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details

FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.

* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.

** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.

Buy Now with Bitcoin Learn More