If you are a true Downton Abbey fan, whether it's the upstairs or downstairs people you prefer, you cannot go wrong with this book. This book makes each little situation more clear for you to guess what may happen in the next season or two. The photography is beautiful, the paper used to print is fine. It would make a delightful gift for a fan.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It is exactly. the same in hand as on line
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The accuracy of the book is dead on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The book is well written although there are a few typos.
Jessica Fellowes companion book to the Downton Abbey series is a fantastic behind the scenes look into a world that so many of us know so little about. Glimpses into the lives of the British elite and their help, with the history and first hand accounts of life in early 20th century England, kept me turning the pages. I found it hard to put down. The beautiful photos of the actors as well as the magnificent manor house make this book one you will want to display on the coffee table. I have been a huge fan of British television most of my life having spent many hours watching our local PBS station with my parents. This book is beautiful, well written and a true keepsake for us Downton Abbey fanatics!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is true to the product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Descriptions of the product were very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The book was in excellent condition upon arrival.