Did you ever stop to think that there's only one thing getting in the way of training your dog?
From the bestselling authors of I Just Got a Puppy. What Do I Do?; Good Dog, Bad Dog; and When Good Dogs Do Bad Things comes this invaluable resource guide to shaping up your lovable canine companion. With their trademark praise, affection, humor, and easy-to-follow style, Siegal and Margolis will teach you how to:
* Housebreak your dog for good!
* Test your dog for temperament type
* Create an everlasting emotional attachment with your dog
* Evaluate, choose, and find the best training equipment
* Master all the basic commands, such as sit, stay, heel, down, and come
* Troubleshoot some of the most common behavior problems
So join the many happy dogs and their owners who have gotten a new leash on life with the help of television's favorite trainer. Your pet will love you for it!
Mordecai Siegal is president of the Dog Writers Association of America, and the award-winning author of more than twenty-three books about pets. He lives in New York City.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.