Well written story, based on known historical events and personas as well as imagined interchanges. I found Henry Cavill's character to be very believable and very well acted. I thought the spectacle of the sets and costuming was exceptional and Sam Neill was incredibly believable. Excellent!
I am a fan of Tudor history and this is my favorite season of the series. While there are some obvious departures from history, this is a fabulous series, full of drama, action, romance, and loaded with enchanting sets and wardrobe. It is a Showtime series, so there is nudity and violence and language, but it is very much worth watching.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
Absolutely love tudors. This arrived in clean and great condition.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
This is one of the best of the series. I am passing this on to others to enjoy as well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
This is an adult series with some nudity and language, and there are scenes not for the faint of heart. Anyone who has followed the times and history of the descendants of Henry and Eleanor, more specifically Henry VII, will enjoy this series. A definite must-see... I can't wait for Season 3 to be available!
I was so excited to see the Second Season come out. I can't wait until Showtime has it's Third Season hopefully it will start soon. They did such a good job protraying King Henry with Jonathn Ryhs Meyers. He is so good looking. I don't think King Henry was that good looking even at a young age. But he demanded what he demanded being a King. Enjoying it thoroughly.
Great show for anyone (like myself) who has an obsession with Henry VIII and his wives. Wonderful dialouge that really takes you back to the period. When I first saw it, I thought it would just focus on him and the people he beheaded, but it also manages to include the political parts too (his separation from the Catholic church, etc.). Not suitable for children, rated TV-MA for a reason!