Great music, creative animation, cheeky, and cute. Would be in french, but there is no speaking in this film.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
About seven years ago both my wife and I saw it for the first time and we love it! We wanted to watch it again so I decide to buy the DVD which makes my wife happy.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
As a teacher of animation, this film is absolutely one of the best noncomputerized films to be made in a long, long time. The story line is wonderful showing a grandmother's undying love for her grandson. Even though a French film, you need not speak French to understand it since there is little dialogue. If you like animation, don't, DON"T miss this one! You'll absolutely love it!