The Teacher's Daybook, 2013-2014: Time to Teach, Time to Learn, Time to Live (Paperback)
Jim Burke's Teacher's Daybook was an instant hit, helping tens of thousands of educators stay organized, professional, and sane. But all along, Jim has been collecting suggestions on how to improve the Daybook's usability, and now he's comb...
Jim Burke's Teacher's Daybook was an instant hit, helping tens of thousands of educators stay organized, professional, and sane. But all along, Jim has been collecting suggestions on how to improve the Daybook's usability, and now he's combined your feedback with some new ideas of his own to create the ultimate tool for managing your time.
Using The Teacher's Daybook, 2013-2014 Edition, is like having Jim down the hall for daily professional development. It has what you need to make the most of every day:
- room for on-the-go notes during your daily activities
- ample space for long- and short-term professional reflection and planning
- options for organization-now including complete 12-month weekly and monthly planners with dates
- helpful worksheets and forms that maximize your efficiency
- great ideas from Jim in his introduction.
Even the Daybook's companion website (books.heinemann.com/daybook) features more resources to help you every day.
Each day you spend in a classroom offers numerous chances for professional growth. Let Jim Burke guide you in organizing your time so that you can make the most out of both your professional and your personal life.
|Genre||EDUCATION / General|
|Publisher Date||2013-04-18 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.0 lb|
|Subtitle||Time to Teach, Time to Learn, Time to Live|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.