Essential reading for any tired parent, or any expectant parent who wants to avoid the pitfalls of sleeplessness, Good Night, Sleep Tight offers a practical, easy-to-follow remedy that will work for all families in need of nights of peaceful slumber!
New material and updates include:
• New research on pacifiers and SIDS, the impact of sleep deprivation on postpartum depression
• Additional guidance on feeding your baby and toddler and how feeding relates to sleep
• What you can do to improve your baby’s sleep habits before 6 months
• New information on breastfeeding
• Preparing a sibling for the birth of a baby
• Creating a secure attachment with your baby while instilling healthy sleep habits for the family
• How to read your baby’s cries
She has appeared on Dr. Phil, TODAY, NBC Nightly News, Good Morning, America, TLC’s Bringing Home Baby, and CNN, and has been written about in a number of publications, including the Wall Street Journal, Baby Talk, Parenting, the Baltimore Sun, USA Today, and the Washington Post. West hosts the sleep section of The Newborn Channel, played in maternity wards in hospitals across the country. She has traveled the country, giving lectures on the importance of sleep for children.
She lives with her family in Annapolis, Maryland.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.