The Simple Art of Eatingwell: 400 Easy Recipes, Tips and Techniques for Delicious, Healthy Meals (Hardcover)
The Simple Art of EatingWell contains all the basics of healthy cooking—from how to stock your pantry and which kitchen tools you really need to how to choose, cook, and preserve the healthiest, freshest foods. Step-by-step techniques show you...
ITEM#: 12702683The Simple Art of EatingWell contains all the basics of healthy cooking—from how to stock your pantry and which kitchen tools you really need to how to choose, cook, and preserve the healthiest, freshest foods. Step-by-step techniques show you healthier ways to cook, including how to oven-fry favorite deep-fried foods like onion rings; how to make a lighter, healthier pie crust; make-at-home tacos, freezer pops, fat-free cookies; and many more.
Recipes have notes and tips on how they were made healthier—for instance, when andhow to substitute whole grain for white flour or how to use canola oil in place of butter.
• Step-by-step technique guides with photos
• More than 400 recipes, from soups and salads to main dishes and desserts
• 200 full-color photos throughout
• Quick-cooking guides for seasonal fruits and vegetables
• Kitchen essentials: the best tools and gadgets for your healthy kitchen
• Pantry list: what to stock for a healthy pantry
The Simple Art of EatingWell is a Finalist for a 2011 James Beard Foundation Award in Healthy Focus.
|Genre||COOKING / Health & Healing / General|
|Publisher Date||2010-12-06 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||3.65 lb|
|Subtitle||400 Easy Recipes, Tips and Techniques for Delicious, Healthy Meals|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.