The Real ACT Prep Guide: The Only Guide to Include 5 Real Act Tests (Paperback)
The Real ACT is the only book with insider test-taking tips and strategy, practice tests, and insight from the makers of the ACT. This comprehensive guide has everything one needs to know about the ACT-test content, structure, and format info!...
ITEM#: 13473445The Real ACT is the only book with insider test-taking tips and strategy, practice tests, and insight from the makers of the ACT. This comprehensive guide has everything one needs to know about the ACT-test content, structure, and format info!
- The only guide that includes 5 previously administered, full-length ACT tests written by the actual test maker (including 2 NEW practice tests)
- ACT content and procedures you'll follow when actually taking the test
- Valuable information about tuition payment plans
- All the question types you can expect to find on the ACT
- Suggestions on how you might approach the questions and Peterson's tried-and-true test-taking strategies and tips
|Genre||STUDY AIDS / ACT|
|Publisher Date||2011-09-06 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||3.4 lb|
|Subtitle||The Only Guide to Include 5 Real Act Tests|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
This is the only test prep guide worth buying! It's perfect.Read More
The best ACT review if you're looking for "real" test questions. This is the book for you if you just need more practice in taking the tests since there are 5 actual old Act exams in it. Don't think it's the best book in teaching/helping with the actual material. It's best use is strictly for the tests because the more students practice taking actual tests, they have a higher incidence of scoring better.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.