The raw food movement continues to grow by leaps and bounds as more and more individuals find that a diet composed mostly or completely of raw fruits, vegetables, nuts, and legumes provides them with better digestion, healthier-looking skin, weight loss, and overall increased vitality. Food dehydrators are a godsend to raw foodies because they allow you to prepare endless delicious meals and snacks by “cooking” at below 104°F, preserving the nutritional value of the ingredients used. Raw food enthusiast and holistic health counselor Mackenzie Pierson offers an enticing selection of easy and creative recipes for dehydrated fruits, vegetables, crackers, cookies, breads, wraps, and more!
The Raw Food Dehydrator’s Bible is illustrated with how-to photos for dehydrating, storing, and rehydrating your foods. Included are dozens of easy-to-make recipes the whole family will enjoy.
Topics covered include:
• Simple instructions for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, and herbs
• Tips for storing dehydrated food safely
• Advice for choosing the right dehydrator
• Rehydrating food: putting the water back in!
• Recipes for nutrition-packed granola bars, biscuits, chips, and other munchies
• Delicious recipes for every meal of the day