The New Yorker Book of Golf Cartoons (Hardcover)
A wry look at the golfing world, from the beloved cartoonists at The New Yorker
A hilarious hole-in-one for golfers and cartoon-lovers alike, The New Yorker Book of Golf Cartoons, Second Edition brings together over a hundred cla...
Danny Shanahan has published more than 800 cartoons, covers, and illustrations in The New Yorker since 1988. His work has also appeared in many other publications, including Time, Newsweek, Playboy, Esquire, and the New York Times. Shanahan has illustrated several children's books, has had four collections of his own cartoons published, and has had work exhibited in museums and galleries, from London and Berlin to New York and San Francisco.
A hilarious hole-in-one for golfers and cartoon-lovers alike, The New Yorker Book of Golf Cartoons, Second Edition brings together over a hundred classic images from across the magazine's eighty-plus-year history. Edited by Robert Mankoff, acclaimed cartoonist and cartoon editor at The New Yorker, and featuring work from legendary artists including Charles Addams, Roz Chast, Whitney Darrow Jr., Edward Koren, George Price, William Steig, and many others, the book is a side-splitting tribute to the game.
- Brings together over 100 golf-related cartoons by the best-loved cartoonists at The New Yorker
- Edited by the cartoonist and New Yorker cartoon editor Robert Mankoff
- Newly revised and updated to include coverage of the most recent developments in the golfing world, including Tiger Woods's troubles and more
- Features an introduction by Danny Shanahan
A timeless anthology of the very best golf cartoons ever to grace the pages of America's favorite magazine, The New Yorker Book of Golf Cartoons captures the passion and the pain of the game.
|Genre||HUMOR / Form / Comic Strips & Cartoons|
|Publisher Date||2012-06-05 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Unit weight||1.02 lb|
|Edition Detail||Revised, Updated|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.