My wife and I enjoyed this film. We recommend it to anyone who would like to have a family movie about the birth of our Lord. It's simple and yet very well made. If only they made more wholesome family films about wonderful Biblical stories!
Looking for the perfect "experience" gift? Share this insightful look at Jesus' mother's possible perspective leading up to our Savior's birth. Great talking points and quite enjoyable even for teens. The right price for those curious about Jesus' family...perfect stocking gift, kids' thank you for building positive family relationships or creative gifts like baptisms or thank you for events (:bring to" for dinner invite, friends/family watching your kids, home warming etc.)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect match
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. "10"
Best movie ever for christmas!!! Loved it!! I am giving it to all neighbors for Christmas
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. awesome
The Nativity Story is a wonderful movie that shows the story of Jesus birth in the eyes of Mary. It was told in a real way that you are able to feel the pain and joy of Mary. I would not let my younger kids (10 and younger) watch it because it shows the birth of Jesus and men hanging from trees. It's a great movie to watch as a small group.
This is a great version of the Nativity Story related in scriptures in the Bible Luke 2. The location it is filmed in is the most realistic to any other movie, book or painting I have seen. It does a very good job of depicting the experiences and customs of the times. The "Wise Men" do add a little humor-other than the British sounding accents it is top notch.