The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens: 8 Steps to Having More Money Than Your Parents Ever Dreamed of (Paperback)
From the personal-finance duo Fortune magazine called funny, smart, cynical, [and] opinionated comes savvy financial advice for todays street-smart young investors.
The Motley Fool has made investing fun and easy for millions of...
The Motley Fool has made investing fun and easy for millions of people. Now, it custom designs its wit and wisdom for todays money-savvy teens.The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens helps teens stand out from the ho-hum mutual-fund crowd, build a portfolio of stocks they can actually care about, and take advantage of the investors best friendtimeto watch their profits multiply.
Strike a blow for financial independence. The Fool shows you how to:
· Question authority when it comes to managing your money
· Save cash (for investing, for college...and, yes, even for having fun!)
· Dodge the spending and saving pitfalls that trap so many adults
· Get started investingonline and offwith just a few dollars
· Discover up-and-coming businesses that could become future blue chips
Warning: this is not your parents money guide! From identifying companies that are both cool and profitable to building a portfolio that makes tracking investments exciting,The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens shows young investors the way to financial freedom.
|Genre||JUVENILE NONFICTION / Business & Economics|
|Publisher Date||2002-07-16 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||0.55 lb|
|Subtitle||8 Steps to Having More Money Than Your Parents Ever Dreamed of|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.