This book was recommended to me by my therapist. Now I don't need to go see him anymore... just kidding! The daily meditations are perfect lessons and reminders of letting go of what we cannot control. (People, places, things.) I highly recommend it especially to those who think they don't need it. And if it turns out you really don't need it you can always pass it on to someone who does.
This book was recommended to me by several in my recovery network. It's important to understand these concepts and to be aware of how our need to control and/or become caretakers can cause our own self-destructive tendencies. Since we have a "family disease" this should be required reading for those in recovery or those living with someone in recovery.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Why didn't someone recommend this book to me sooner? My son's addiction had nearly driven me to the brink of insanity. I couldn't cure his disease and I surely couldn't control him. This book of daily thoughts and meditations ( along with reading "Co-dependent no more' ) has given me a step by step approach to getting my life back on track, despite the circumstances in it, that are beyond my control. I believe it is truly a GOD send !
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect condition. Well written, easy to utilize.