Erin Coopey is a chef, writer, and food photographer in Seattle, WA. After receiving her culinary degree in Scottsdale, Erin trained at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone. Erin's recipes have appeared in numerous publications, and she has appeared on several television programs to demonstrate recipes and products. She teaches at South Seattle Community College, PCC Natural Markets, Chefshop.com, Parties That Cook, and privately through Culinary Artist Enterprises. Erin was a winning competitor on Food Network's Guy's Grocery Games.
Tastier, Healthier, Homemade
You work hard to make dinnerchoosing the best food, mastering preparation techniques, and picking the perfect recipes. But what about the unsung staples, the ingredients and condiments that build and accompany your meal? Too often, the store-bought versions are loaded with extra salt, sugar, allergens, and preservatives, and they end up bland and uninspiring. But you dont have to limit yourself to the same tastes and the same plastic bottles. With Kitchen Pantry Cookbook you can create your own staplesfresh, delicious, and just the way you like them. Chef Erin Coopey shows you 90+ recipes and variations to personalize your pantry. Youll never go back to the bottles.
Stock your kitchen pantry with:
· Condiments: Everything you needMayonnaise, Dijon Mustard, Ketchup, Steak Sauce, and more
· Nut butters and spreads: The classics and the creativeHomemade Peanut Butter, Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, Vanilla Chai Pear Butter, and more
· Salad dressings: All your favorites, from Balsamic Vinaigrette to Honey Mustard to Sesame Tahini
· Stocks: The basics to have on hand, including Chicken Stock, Vegetable Stock, and Court Bouillon
· Relishes and refrigerator pickles: Delicious and easyBread and Butter Pickles, Pickled Peppers, Sauerkraut, and more
· Chips, dips, and dunks: Snacks that hit the spot, from Homemade Potato Chips with French Onion Dip to Tortilla Chips with Tomatillo Salsa