The Kitchen Pantry Cookbook: Make Your Own Condiments and Essentials (Paperback)
Tastier, Healthier, Homemade
You work hard to make dinner—choosing the best food, mastering preparation techniques, and picking the perfect recipes. But what about the unsung staples, the ingredients and condiments that build and accompa...
Erin Coopey is a chef, writer, and food photographer in Seattle, WA. After receiving her culinary degree in Scottsdale, Erin trained at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone. Erin's recipes have appeared in numerous publications, and she has appeared on several television programs to demonstrate recipes and products. She teaches at South Seattle Community College, PCC Natural Markets, Chefshop.com, Parties That Cook, and privately through Culinary Artist Enterprises. Erin was a winning competitor on Food Network's Guy's Grocery Games.
Tastier, Healthier, Homemade
You work hard to make dinner—choosing the best food, mastering preparation techniques, and picking the perfect recipes. But what about the unsung staples, the ingredients and condiments that build and accompany your meal? Too often, the store-bought versions are loaded with extra salt, sugar, allergens, and preservatives, and they end up bland and uninspiring. But you don’t have to limit yourself to the same tastes and the same plastic bottles. With Kitchen Pantry Cookbook you can create your own staples—fresh, delicious, and just the way you like them. Chef Erin Coopey shows you 90+ recipes and variations to personalize your pantry. You’ll never go back to the bottles.
Stock your kitchen pantry with:
· Condiments: Everything you need—Mayonnaise, Dijon Mustard, Ketchup, Steak Sauce, and more
· Nut butters and spreads: The classics and the creative—Homemade Peanut Butter, Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, Vanilla Chai Pear Butter, and more
· Salad dressings: All your favorites, from Balsamic Vinaigrette to Honey Mustard to Sesame Tahini
· Stocks: The basics to have on hand, including Chicken Stock, Vegetable Stock, and Court Bouillon
· Relishes and refrigerator pickles: Delicious and easy—Bread and Butter Pickles, Pickled Peppers, Sauerkraut, and more
· Chips, dips, and dunks: Snacks that hit the spot, from Homemade Potato Chips with French Onion Dip to Tortilla Chips with Tomatillo Salsa
|Genre||COOKING / Health & Healing / General|
|Publisher Date||2013-09-01 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.16 lb|
|Subtitle||Make Your Own Condiments and Essentials|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.