The Horse in My Garage and Other Stories (Hardcover)
Read about the antics of Patricks friends Rancid Crabtree and Retch Sweeney in such stories as Shaping Up for the Hunt and Bear Hunters. McManus plays off the recent obsession with hoarders in his surprising story The Lady Who Kept Things. In the titular story, meet Patricks horse, Huckleberry, and enjoy the experience of all the problems that come along with owning your own horseor keeping him in the garage.
Other great stories include:
- Catch-And-Eaters, about the importance of a forked stick when fishing
- $7000 TV Historical Extravaganza, a look at one directors loose interpretation of historical accuracy and political correctness
- A Lake Too Far, concerning the woes of Patrick and his wife, Bun, on a fateful birding trip in Australia
- Chicken Chronicles, which involves Patricks memory of wandering around naked in the chicken yard when guests came to call
So pull up a chair, sit back, and enjoy laughing to the hilarious adventures of Patrick F. McManus in The Horse in My Garage and Other Stories.
|Genre||SPORTS & RECREATION / Essays|
|Publisher Date||2012-10-01 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Skyhorse Pub Co Inc|
|Unit weight||0.8 lb|
|Authors||McManus, Patrick F.|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.