The Group Therapy Treatment Planner (Paperback)
The Group Therapy Treatment Planner, Second Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal revi...
KIM PALEG, PhD, is a clinical psychologist in private practice in Berkeley, California. She is the author of The Ten Things Every Parent Needs to Know and Kids Today, Parents Tomorrow, and coauthor of When Anger Hurts Your Kids, When Anger Hurts Your Relationship, and Couple Skills.
- A critical tool for mental health professionals developing formal treatment plans for working with a variety of groups
- New edition features expanded coverage and outlines entirely new areas including utilizing group therapy to treat panic/agoraphobia, PTSD/trauma, adult ADHD, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and borderline personality disorder
- Streamlined interventions and fully updated language make this edition easier to use and more clinically applicable
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans
- Organized around 33 main presenting problems with a focus on applying a group therapy approach to a wide variety of disorders
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV-TR diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)
|Genre||PSYCHOLOGY / Social Psychology|
|Publisher Date||2005-01-17 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Unit weight||1.3 lb|
|Series Name||Practice Planners|
Questions & Answers
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Twilight - Beyond the Novels
Twilight: Beyond the Novels from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about Twilight, the novel and advice about our many brand-name products.
Pulitzer Prize Literature Guide
Pulitzer Prize Literature Guide from Overstock.com. Looking for something to read? Here is a list of notable Pulitzer Prize-winning books.
How to Start a Book Club
How to Start a Book Club from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to start a book club and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Create Your Own Reading List
How to Create Your Own Reading List from Overstock.com. Learn how to choose books that you'll enjoy and create a useful, engaging, and fun reading list.
FAQs About Banned Books
FAQs about Banned Books from Overstock.com. Celebrate the freedom to read! Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions about banned books.
Tips on Selecting the Perfect Entertainment Gift
Tips on Selecting the Perfect Entertainment Gift from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on selecting the perfect entertainment gift and advice about our many brand-name products.
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.