I was just diagnosed with celiac disease three months ago and have been looking for good resources on not only how to eat properly but live with the disease. This book does it with style and humor! The author includes a few recipes but don't buy the book just for that. They are recipes submitted by chefs from 5 star restaurants and these recipes mean serious time in the kitchen which even before celiac was not me. This is a practical guide on what you can eat, how to survive the world outside your uncontaminated kitchen and to do it with style. The author gives many resources for all aspects of going gluten free. You don't need to sit there and eat carrot sticks while everyone around you enjoys a good meal.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
I was hoping for a reference book. It was more chatty than I was wanting.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? as far as it went
- How is the quality of the product? arrived in good shape
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No