Why is the sky blue? What makes a balloon float? Why can't I see in the dark?
You can discover the answers to these questions and more with The Everything Kids' Easy Science Experiments Book. Using easy-to-find household materials like soda bottles and flashlights, you can build bubbles, create plastic--even make raisins dance! All of the experiments are kid-tested and educational--but more importantly, they're tons of fun! These quick and easy experiments help you to:
- Explore your five senses.
- Discover density and sound.
- Delve into seasons, life cycles, and weather.
- Investigate electricity and light.
- Study the solar system and landforms.
- Examine matter and acids/bases.
This is the perfect book for a rainy Saturday, a lazy vacation day, or even after school. You'll have so much fun conducting the experiments, you'll forget that you're actually learning about science!