I've already tried several recipes and they are all keepers.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? as advertised
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? as advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Super quality, easily understood recipes.
I heard this book showed a way to loose weight and lower cholesterol. I am trying it now and will soon see the results.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Book
This book is written in a conversational manner that is informative and encouraging. My husband has lowered his cholesterol by over 50 points in a 2-week period of sticking to the program religously. It is a big change for anyone who eats anything besides fruit, veggies,beans and grains (!) but seems to be well worth it and we are having fun trying new things. We've recommended this book to many people.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
Very happy I found the Overstock.com website. Have ordered 3 other things and had to return one. They are very efficient with returns and refunds. Thanks, Overstock. This is a great way to learn a new way of eating to become healthy and lose weight. Haven't started the program (vegetarian) yet. Plan to start after 1st of the year. Would definitely recommend this book to friends and family..
This book is a wealth of information whether you follow the plan 100% or not. If you do not want to eat completely vegetarian it will inspire you to eat in a healthier manner. It has interesting recipes and the Rip's Big Bowl cereal mix is fabulous, my granddaughter also thought it was great. If you want to lower your cholesterol, lose weight or just eat healthier this is definitely a book to have.
After reading the book I decided to make a life style change. I have not been happy with how I have been eating for some time and I decided to change to a plant based diet. I still use 1/2% milk in my coffee and cereal but otherwise I have given up all meat and dairy products. I feel so much better. After 3 weeks I sleep better, have more energy, and I've even lost six pounds.