MORE THAN 7.5 MILLION COUNTER BOOKS IN PRINT FROM THE NUTRITION EXPERTS
What can I eat , now that I have diabetes?
In short—everything. Whether you’re newly diagnosed or trying to fine-tune your diabetes management, Nolan and Heslin simplify meal planning so you can reduce your risk for complications without sacrificing the foods you love. Whether you are eating at home or in a restaurant, this thoroughly revised and easy-to-use guide, specifically designed for people with type 2 diabetes, will teach you how to count carbohydrates so you can control your blood sugar and stay healthy.
· Calorie, carbohydrate, sugar, fiber, and fat counts for more than 12,000 foods
· Easy steps for counting carbs to control blood sugar
· Simple worksheets, tips, and tools to help you manage your diabetes
· Early warning signs of diabetes to help you reduce your risk
Living with diabetes doesn’t have to be complicated.
Got questions? Get answers at www.TheNutritionExperts.com!
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.