The MEGA-GUIDE to 1,627 COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES!
No one knows colleges better than the Princeton Review! Inside The Complete Book of Colleges, 2013 Edition, you’ll find meticulously researched information that will help you narrow the search for the best college for you! Each user-friendly profile answers your questions, including:
• How much are tuition and other student fees and costs?
• What types of financial aid are available, and when are the applications due?
• What do admissions officers most look for in test scores and recommendations?
• Which majors are the most popular and have the highest enrollment?
• What is the housing like, and how accessible is technology on campus?
• What are the key campus organizations, athletics, and student activities?
• How selective is the school?
Get a leg up on your college search with this easy-to-use, comprehesive, and savvy guidebook from the experts at the Princeton Review.
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.