TO TRY ONE SPOONFUL OF CIAO BELLA’S GELATO OR SORBETTO IS TO BE INSTANTLY TRANSPORTED.
When you think of the most delicious and fresh gelato and sorbetto in America, you are craving Ciao Bella. The premier gelato and sorbetto maker in the country may be known for using the world’s finest ingredients—Sicilian lemons, Valrhona chocolate, Louisiana pralines—but you don’t need to travel the globe to experience the bold flavors yourself. All you need is a handful of simple, fresh ingredients; a standard ice cream machine; and your imagination.
The magic of this book is that once you learn how to make just one easy custard or simple syrup base, you can dream up an infinite number of flavors. In addition to being able to re-create Ciao Bella’s award-winning favorites, like Key Lime with Graham Cracker Gelato or Hazelnut Biscotti Gelato, you’ll be able to invent your own combinations and mix and match more than 100 unbelievably indulgent frozen desserts.
From the PLAIN BASE:
• Italian classics such as GIANDUJA and PISTACHIO
• New American favorites like APPLE CARAMEL CRISP and PUMPKIN AND SPICE
• Cutting-edge flavors like BOURBON BUTTER PECAN and ROSEMARY AND OLIVE OIL
From the CHOCOLATE BASE:
• Exotic options from around the world like CHOCOLATE CHAI and MEXICAN COFFEE
• Kid-pleasers like CHOCOLATE S’MORES
From the SIMPLE SYRUP:
• Sorbets such as WATERMELON, COSMOPOLITAN, and PEAR WITH BALSAMIC SWIRL
• Make-your-own granita combinations (no ice cream machine required!) like COFFEE/CINNAMON and RASPBERRY/SAUTERNES/HONEY
A special section called “Amazing Endings” tops off this delicious volume, containing fun ideas for how to serve gelato and sorbetto as the pros do—or with a more personal creative touch. With hundreds of helpful tips, information on the best ingredients, and a list of sources, this gorgeously photographed book ensures that the best gelato and sorbetto you can imagine are just a ch...
F. W. PEARCE is one of the founders and DANILO ZECCHIN is the executive chef and master flavor creator of Ciao Bella. Fondly called “America’s gelato,” Ciao Bella began in New York’s Little Italy in 1983. Ciao Bella was prominently featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show when she chose Blood Orange Sorbetto for her holiday special, and the company has received fifteen awards from the National Association for the Specialty Food Trade. Ciao Bella has appeared in hundreds of media outlets.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.