All narnia movies are good to me. Great story and no scatches on dvd.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Awesome movie.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nothing wrong with the dvd.
This is one great movie that the entire family can enjoy. (Some parts may be too intense for very young viewers) The underlying message of this movie is very important- but please watch the 1st in this trilogy...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Super!
WHEW! Prince Caspian is fast-moving and action-packed! Like the first movie, it is far removed from the book, but the second one is basically a completely new story. It's a worthy, exciting, and intriguing story in its own right, but sadly, many of the characters are distorted. For example, Susan never falls in love with Caspian; if anyone falls in love with him, it's Lucy in Book 3, The Voyage Of the Dawn Treader. Also, Peter and Caspian never came close to fighting with each other, rather, Edmund and Caspian nearly drew swords on each other on the island of Deathwater in Book Three. Thankfully, the ending is very accurate and true to the book, except for the song at the end, and Edmund's reference to his electric torch (flashlight) is straight from the end of the book. Overall, enjoy the story, and don't get caught up in its inaccuracy.
I would recommend this movie to all ages. Walt Disney has done an excellent job with recreating this movie from the story. I'm a big fan of all disney movies whether regular or animated and I'm pushing 50 years. Good way to keep the heart young. I watched this even without the grandkids. Also have the first movie and will keep buying each one that comes out.