The definitive book on luscious, decadent cheesecake by a master chef and baker.
Almost everyone relishes the creamy delight of a well-crafted cheesecake. But isn't a really good one available only in a bakery or restaurant? George Geary proves that home-made can be better than bakery-made, with 200 delectable cheesecakes that can easily be made in the home kitchen.
This decadent and delicious collection of prime cheesecake recipes written by baker extraordinaire Geary provides baking inspiration, from plain cheesecakes to others that are intensely rich.
This delightfully creamy dessert is actually easier to make than other traditional cakes, and it is incredibly impressive for family or guests. These recipes provide everything needed for a perfect cheesecake every time. And the wonderful array of flavors from classic vanilla to chocolate, citrus and nutty will delight all.
Among the easy-to-follow recipes:
A World of Cheesecakes
- New York-Style Cheesecake, English Toffee Cheesecake, Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Aztec Cheesecake, Rocky Road Cheesecake, White Chocolate Velvet Cheesecake
Fresh Fruit Cheesecakes
- French Apple Cheesecake, Butterscotch Peach Cheesecake, Apricot Hazelnut Cheesecake
- Berry Berry Berry Cheesecake, Chocolate Mocha Chunk Cheesecake, Mint Cheesecake
- Mini Blue Cheesecakes, Creamy Crab Seafood Cheesecake, Triple-Pepper Cheesecake.
This comprehensive guide to baking the best cheesecakes, with its extensive how-to instructions, tips and techniques is ideal for the home cook.