This product arrived quickly. Will definitely continue to order from the O.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
This movie is a must-see! We wanted a copy of it so that we can watch it anytime. Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman "own" their performances. This is a great gift for anyone. I am making my "own" bucket list!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a present.
Great movie. Having already lost my mother to cancer...I still cry at this movie. Great acting. Arrived quickly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Never looked at other sites. Went straight to O.com
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very true.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nothing damaged. Excellent quality & packaging.
I bought this movie having seen it at the theater some time ago. It came promptly and packaged sufficiently for protection. We have watched it again - and I cry every time - even though I know what is going to happen. Jack Nicholson is his same onery, cantankerous, USUAL self while Morgan Freeman presents the thoughtful, considerate, gentleman he always seems to be and they play well off each other. This is a great movie which I enjoy - even though it hits home on losing loved ones to cancer. LET'S KNOCK OUT THIS HORRIBLE DISEASE - SUPPORT THE AMERICAN CANCER ASSOCIATION! They are THE BEST to donate through.
I loved the movie! If you want to watch a funny ,feel good movie that will probaly leave a tear in the eyes at the end this is the movie for you. Overstock was great at delivering the movie extremely fast. I recomend both overstock.com, and the movie.
A heart warming story of two people from different backgrounds that become friends sharing the same fate. As they come to grips with their illnesses, they create a Bucket List of things to do before they die. The story is warm, funny and bittersweet. Makes you consider what you would put on your bucket list and who you would re-connect with before your time is up.
This film is one that every adult or teenager over the age of 14 should see. It is very moving and funny and so REAL -- the actors are magnificent and it's an affirmation of life, while at the same time being a story of dignified death. I love this film and purchased 3 copies so that I could pass them on to my parents and aunt. Three cheers for the movie, and wait and listen carefully to the last song as the credits roll -- it will make you cry with the truth of it's words.
I'm 74 boy do I wish I could find a friend like Jack , I just love that guy I don't miss any of his movies and the same goes for Morgan they are just the best.The movie was very entertaining and very sad at the end I'm making my list now. BEV.