I wanted to get my daughter a special baby book something no traditional, this is my first grand baby:) it was pretty cool, just reading it through just warmed my heart. Looking forward to helping her fill it with memories:)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
I am very pleased with my purchase.Good quality, reasonable price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
Very cute book. As other reviews have noted, it looks old-fashioned but includes a ton of information. It has a lot of places for pictures and for memorable events. Good purchase!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? What I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As expected
Love it! This is a unique and well priced baby memory book, I'll get the same exact one again when we have a second child. The book has lots of unique prompts, and many spaces for photographs. The book also has extra lines for adding your own prompts/thoughts. It goes up to 5 years technically, but the last 4 years are pretty limited (which serves me well because I didn't plan on using a memory book after the first year). If you want to save special items (i.e. lock of hair), you'll need a different container for that stuff since there is not a pouch for memorabilia built into this book. The pictures are Victorian era, and very whimsical vintage and the book has old rhyme's, quotes, and famous passages scattered throughout which add a very nice touch as well as a walk down memory lane for those of us who love children's literature! I highly recommend this product- enjoy!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very accurage
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
I love this book. It's about 70 pages with a hard bind cover. The pages are like a story book. The graphics are very vintage, but it adds a lot of character and charm. I would use it for either a boy or a girl. There are so many places to put photographs and record important moments. There's a section for a family tree, a page just about mom, a page for dad, and a page for each set of grandparents. There's a place for handprints/footprints, a lock of hair, to record special sayings, and even to write a letter to the little one for him/her to read one day. The only drawback is that there are no pockets or places to keep momentos. I actually had a separate little box for this already, so it wasn't a big deal to me.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes. Wish there were more images of the inside of the book.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? The description on site wasn't that great. The book is better than what is described.
- How is the quality of the product? Great.
This is really a neat baby book. It covers pre-birth to five years and really guides you along the way (has you list family names, grandparents' thoughts, first bath, etc). Very nice quality - highly recommend. I bought it for my baby boy, but it is gender neutral.
I love the look of this baby book. It's retro and gender neutral. I especially like the pages to fill out regardiing grandparents (birth information, how they feel about being grandparents, how the grandparents met). My only complaint would be that it doesn't have pockets in the book to put photos and other memorbilia.
Great book. Much bigger than I expected. Very vintage looking with tons of cute pages. Lots of detail and cute quotes on each page. Also pages for birth-5 years old. I'm so happy with it and would recommend it to someone else. I'm having a boy, but this book is completely gender neutral.