We can help you make the right decision.
The Princeton Review's The Best 169 Law Schools gives you student survey-driven profiles of the nation's top 169 law schools as well as detailed statistical information about accredited law schools. Each profile provides information on academics and campus life, and also provides answers to all the practical questions you should ask when applying to law school, including:
• Which employers are hiring graduates?
• Is the focus of the curriculum on the practical or theoretical aspects of law?
• Is the environment competitive?
• What internship/externship opportunities are available to students?
You'll also get easy-to-reference snapshots of each school's admissions criteria, deadlines, telephone numbers, tuition figures, e-mail and snail mail addresses, and other key info.
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.