It's grilling season again! This year, Canadian Living is back with a second helping of its best-selling grilling bible, The Barbecue Collection. Updated with dozens of fresh, exciting new recipes and mouthwatering photos, it's guaranteed to please barbecue lovers from coast to coast.
Whether you like to grill sizzling laid-back fare, such as burgers and pizza, or spectacular special occasion dishes, such as roasts and oysters, this collection has the recipes you're craving. Packed with tips and advice from Canadian Living's food experts, each chapter focuses on a specific type of grilled food, offering dozens of delicious options.
Recipes are written with clarity in mind and use techniques and equipment that are familiar to home cooks. Cooks of all skill levels, from beginner to expert, will find recipes that will delight and challenge them. With 552 pages of reliable, Tested-Till-Perfect recipes, The Barbecue Collection is the perfect combination of taste and inspiration to keep you grilling year-round.
- 11 recipe chapters, each focused on a single grilling category: kabobs; burgers; sausages; steaks, chops and ribs; roasts; poultry; fish and seafood; vegetables; pizza; salads and side dishes; and sauces, marinades and rubs
- 150+ colour photographs
- Helpful sidebars and tips sprinkled throughout
- Recipes and suggestions for simple side dishes, toppings, complementary sauces and dips to go with specific grilled dishes
- Recipes with international flair, including Italian, Chinese, Mexican, Greek, Indian, Thai and many more
The Canadian Living Test Kitchen creates and tests thousands of recipes every year to ensure that they turn out as perfectly in your home as they do in our kitchen. We develop each recipe with you in mind by using everyday ingredients and only the most common cooking equipment found in households across Canada. This makes cooking easier on you, leaving you more time to share good food with family and friends.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.