I absolutely love this book. I bought it for myself when my first child was born in 2004, and kept in on the coffee table all the time. It is an excellent resource for new parents. I bought it now for a friend who is having a baby next month, and I've bought it for other friends in the past. It's a MUST HAVE for any parent of a baby, whether it's your 1st, 2nd, or 5th child (okay, maybe by then you've got it all together!).
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? completely accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
This book is full of helpful information. Pregnancy, labor, and through the first two years. This book was written by a doctor with vast experience parenting his own children. You get practical advice and guidance as well as medical information. Even with Google at my fingertips I still find I turn to this book regularly. This is a book I buy for all first time parents.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
the lady that received the book said it was great, she was only 6 weeks along first baby, and said the information was helpful and the best book she has read on the subject of what to expect, she thinks the reference material will be very helpful after the baby is born.
This book arrived very quickly and is loaded with useful information. This is perfect for me. Considering that I am a first time mom, I would say that I have tons of questions and this book will definitely serve as a reference when I bring baby girl home!