A top-selling favorite returns—now with a DVD featuring Sherri Haab!
• The Art of Resin Jewelry has sold 14,000 copies
• Value-added DVD includes three all-new projects plus a special bonus gallery of jewelry
• How-tos for combining resin with polymer clay for mixed media and moldmaking
• Original edition still available ISBN: 978-0-8230-0344-0
The best-selling book on resin jewelry returns—now with an exciting bonus DVD featuring author Sherri Haab! The Art of Resin Jewelry still features the same great step-by-step directions for creating beautiful necklaces, pins, bangles, bracelets, earrings, and rings with affordable, approachable resin. Instructions show how to add colorants and other materials, how to cast three-dimensional forms, and how to combine resin with polymer clay for entirely new effects. And now this classic title comes packaged with an exclusive DVD, ready to light up screens across the country with three all-new projects plus a special gallery of inspiring jewelry designs. Now it’s even easier for crafters at every level to create stunning resin jewelry—by watching an expert demonstrate her own signature techniques.
\SHERRI HAAB is the bestselling author of The Art of Metal Clay, Designer Style Jewelry, and The Art of Resin Jewelry. Her books for tweens include The Hip Handbag Book, Way to Crochet, and Dangles and Bangles. Her Incredible Clay Book and Nail Art each sold more than 1 million copies. In all, she has more than 2.5 million books in print around the world.
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.