A comprehensive collection of recipes to make the most of your pro-blender, featuring 40 foolproof recipes for every meal of the day, beautiful full-color photos, and essential tips and tricks.
Pro-blenders are renowned for making smoothies, and this book offers three basic recipes with hundreds of mix-and-match ingredient add-ins to personalize your own healthy drinks. But pro-blenders are also great for nut milks, juices, purees, dips, butters, spreads, hot and cold soups, sweet and savory sauces, dressings, batters, creams, foams, and even frozen desserts. Preparing recipes in a pro-blender is a quick and easy way to cook, but the benefits don’t stop there. A pro-blender is really several appliances in one: blender, food processor, ice cream machine, electric beaters, and stove (for heating soups and sauces). Using a pro-blender cuts down on prep time: You don’t have to get out bowls and whisks and ladles and sieves, just layer roughly chopped ingredients in the container and you’re good to go. There is no need to strain pureed mixtures to help improve the texture of the dish, so you preserve maximum nutrients from the foods. And finally, a pro-blender is extremely easy to clean and doesn’t retain food odors, even strong ones like garlic or spices.
• Breakfast: Perfect Green Smoothie, Chilaquiles & Eggs with Roasted Chipotle Salsa, Puffed Oven Pancake with Peaches
• Lunch: Trio of Mediterranean Dips with Flatbread, Avocado Gazpacho with Spicy Bread Crumbs, Turkey Panini with Cranberry Relish
• Dinner: Thai-Style Curried Squash Soup, Meatballs in Tomato-Cream Sauce, Grilled Lamb Chops with Chimichurri
• Dessert: Silken Chocolate Mousee, Peach-Raspberry Ice Cream, Tiramisu Semifreddo
Tori Ritchie is a cookbook author, food writer, cooking teacher, and TV host who has appeared regularly on CBS and The Food Network. She writes and blogs at tuesdayrecipe.com.
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.