The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Third Edition contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
* Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
* Organized around 43 main presenting problems, including anger management, chemical dependence, depression, financial stress, low self-esteem, and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
* Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
* Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problemsand DSM-IV-TR diagnostic categories in The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition
* Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including JCAHO and the NCQA
* Presents new and updated information on the role of evidence-based practice in progress notes writing and the special status of progress notes under HIPAA
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners(r) series:
Treatment Planners cover all the necessary elements for developing formal treatment plans, including detailed problem definitions, long-term goals, short-term objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSM diagnoses.
Homework Planners feature behaviorally based, ready-to-use assignments to speed treatment and keep clients engaged between sessions.
For more information on our PracticePlanners(r) products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at: www.wiley.com/practiceplanners
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners®. Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He managed a group private practice for twenty-five years and now is the Executive Director of Life Guidance Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
DAVID J. BERGHUIS, MA, LLP, is in private practice and has worked in community mental health for more than a decade. He is also coauthor of numerous titles in the PracticePlanners® series.
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.