I just finished reading the 5 Love Languages, and it was a really wonderful book. A different perspective on how to really LOVE your husband/wife. I am not married (yet), but I know I can use this book in my current relationship as well as in the future when I do get married. I plan on giving this book as a wedding gift to anyone I know that's getting married. I think a lot of divorces could've been prevented had they read and practiced what this book suggests.
Although shipping took way too long, this book is great and is helping me communicate better with my husband.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
This book was recommended to me by someone I trust. I purchased it thinking that it is just going to be another one of those books you read and think "right, that's going to work". This book gives you another view of what you may not have considered in your relationship and also could be applied to all the people you deal with on a daily basis. Love it.
5 love languages is a must have for anyone wanting to know how to communicate on the level of the needs of others as well as yourself.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent