Teach Yourself Visually Office 2010 (Paperback)
Master the new version of Microsoft Office with this easy, visual guide
The popular Microsoft Office suite has been revamped to provide new features, including Web applications that can be accessed from anywhere and a new, streamlined Ribbon. ...
The popular Microsoft Office suite has been revamped to provide new features, including Web applications that can be accessed from anywhere and a new, streamlined Ribbon. If you learn better with visual instructions, this full-color guide is just what you need.
Covering Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher, this book is filled with step-by-step instructions and full-color screen shots that show you exactly what you'll see at each step. You'll also get instruction on the new Office Internet and graphics tools, as well as how to tackle dozens of common tasks in each application.
- Ideal for visual learners, this guide covers the entire Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher
- Introduces the new Microsoft Office features, including Office Internet and graphics tools
- Provides step-by-step instructions for common tasks in each application
- Full-color screen shots illustrate what you see on the screen every step of the way
Teach Yourself VISUALLY Office 2010 gets you up and running with Office 2010 quickly and easily, so you can take advantage of all the enhanced features.
|Genre||COMPUTERS / Desktop Applications / Suites|
|Publisher Date||2010-04-26 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||2.16 lb|
|Series Name||Teach Yourself Visually|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.