I loved this book when I was a child. My Dad used to read it to me everyinght when he did not have to work. I memorized it. When my son was born I passed this tradition on to him. I would recommend this book to all parents with small childern. It is worth the read.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The Best
This book is awesome. My kids LOVED this book as children and I have now bought a new one to share with my grandchildren. The rhyming just grabs their interest, and the illustrations are so funny. Children always join in for the "Please don't sneeze". Totally fun book!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Arrive in perfect condition
I personally am a tad bit biased about this book. But even if I wasn't, this book would be one of my all time favorites growing up. The rhythem and rhyming scheme of the book is fabulous and entertaining. I love to scream "Stand Back....." everytime I read it. I remember the Patricia Thomas coming to my school as a kid and every kid in the classroom screaming that line with her as she read it. P.S. I have never heard her be refered to as "Patty" before...... I think Patricia does just fine.