Sonography: Introduction to Normal Structure and Function (Paperback)
Master the content from your textbook with this helpful review! Corresponding to the chapters in Sonography: Introduction to Normal Structure and Function, 3rd Edition, this workbook and lab manual includes exercises and unlabeled illu...
Master the content from your textbook with this helpful review! Corresponding to the chapters in Sonography: Introduction to Normal Structure and Function, 3rd Edition, this workbook and lab manual includes exercises and unlabeled illustrations. You fill in the labels to identify the anatomy in drawings and sonograms, reinforcing your understanding of the text.
- Unlabeled line drawings and sonograms offer labeling practice to reinforce learning about each scan's important structures.
- Lab manual exercises reinforce memorization and comprehension of the material in the text.
- New lab exercises and image challenges help you memorize, comprehend, apply, and evaluate the concepts presented in the textbook.
- New exercises cover the new material in the text:
- Prostate and scrotum
- Upper extremity vascular imaging
- Neonatal hip and spine
- 3D and 4D imaging
- Female pelvis scanning
- Thoracocentesis and paracentesis
- Doppler techniques for fetal ductus venosus, aorta and MCA imaging
- Quality control protocol
- Scanning planes and sectional anatomy
|Author||Curry, Reva Arnez|
|Genre||MEDICAL / Allied Health Services / Radiological & Ultrasound Technology|
|Publisher Date||2010-11-17 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||W B Saunders Co|
|Unit weight||2.8 lb|
|Subtitle||Introduction to Normal Structure and Function|
|Edition Detail||Lab Manual, Workbook|
|Audience||Professional and scholarly|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.