Stop the Insanity!, Susan Powter's first bestselling book, changed the way millions of people look at the diet-and-fitness industry and helped them get lean, strong, and healthy. Now, is Sober...and Staying That Way, Susan once again shares a practical and proven program: the missing link in the treatment for alcoholism.
This book isn't written just for alcoholics. It is written for everyone who wants to participate in the solution to a problem that affects us all. Alcoholism is the number-one killer of young adults in the United States, and the third-largest killer in our country. If you are interested in the missing link, you must:
* Make the alcoholism-and-disease connection
* Understand the biochemistry of alcoholics
* Make the political, profit, and powerful lobby connections to you and your sobriety
* Wipe out the morality, weakness-of-will, and powerlessness thinking of current recovery programs
You will be able to:
* Heal the damage that's been done
* Support the biochemical environment for sobriety
* Balance your glucose-deprived brain
Sober...and Staying That Way will show you how to get away forever from the shame-based sobriety programs, and how to work toward integrating nearly four decades of well-established research with information that is now available to you and to those you love for the treatment of the disease of alcoholism.
Susan Powter is the bestselling author of Stop the Insanity!; The Pocket Powter; Food; C'Mon America, Let's Eat!; and Hey, Mom! I'm Hungry! She is currently the host of the nationally syndicated radio program The Susan Powter Show.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.