You will not only find out how to get into law school, but will also gain:
· Educated advice on how to select a law school, along with names and addresses of American Bar Association (ABA) approved law schools
· A better understanding of the law school admissions process, and ways to improve your chances for admission
· Practical exercises and advice that will give you a head start over other first-year law students
· Information about career opportunities as a lawyer
So You Want to Be a Lawyer takes a traditionally dry subject and breaks it down in a skilled and entertaining way. After you have read this book, you will have a good idea of the types of problems facing lawyers and law students on a daily basis. Not only will it prepare you for law school, it will become your trusted guide on the path to becoming a successful lawyer.
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.