It's this book really helpful is it easy to follow or learn
Simply Serging: 25 Fast and Easy Projects for Getting to Know Your Overlocker (Paperback)
Using a serger may seem intimidating, but no more! Simply Serging guides you step-by-step through the ins and outs of mastering your overlock machine. Its 25 fast and useful projects, perfect for any...
Charlene Phillips is the author of The Sewing Machine Attachment Handbook andThe Sewing Machine Classroom, and contributes to many magazines and online sites. She lives in southwestern Ohio where she owns and operates The Sew Box (www.thesewbox.com).
Using a serger may seem intimidating, but no more! Simply Serging guides you step-by-step through the ins and outs of mastering your overlock machine. Its 25 fast and useful projects, perfect for any skill level, will have you coming back to your serger again and again.
Look inside to find:
- 25 "no fear" serging projects.
- Great serging techniques, tricks, and hints.
- Video links that help you master the basics, like how to thread your serger.
- A complete guide to the terminology, mechanics and endless possibilities of your overlock machine.
|Genre||CRAFTS & HOBBIES / Sewing|
|Publisher Date||2012-11-19 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Krause Pubns Inc|
|Unit weight||1.25 lb|
|Subtitle||25 Fast and Easy Projects for Getting to Know Your Overlocker|
Questions & Answers
Hello pink150, yes, this is a step-by-step guide designed to make the learning process as simple as possible. It should be quite easy to follow. I hope this information is helpful. Thank you for shopping with us!
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.