Siberian Huskies for Dummies (Paperback)
Bred for loyalty, strength and endurance, the easy-going and sociable Siberian Husky is a very pure and ancient breed, dating back 4,000 years or more. First bred by the Chukchis, a semi-nomadic people of northeastern Siberia, to hunt reindeer and pull...
Is this breed right for you and your family? Siberian Huskies For Dummies answers this and all your questions about getting, caring for and living with a Husky. Siberian devoteeshe has eight of her ownDiane Morgan gets you up and running with what you need to know to:
- Find and deal with reputable breeders
- Choose the right Husky for you
- Hou sebreak and socialize your new puppy
- Educate yourself and your dog
- Handle behavioral problems
- Participate in competitions
In friendly, down-to-earth language, Diane provides insights into the Siberian Husky temperament and loads of sensible, easy-to-follow advice on everything a Husky owner should knowalong with fun facts and Husky trivia, amusing and informative anecdotes, and tips on how to have a great time with your Husky. Topics covered include:
- Understanding what makes the Siberian different from every other breed
- Deciding whether a male or female is right for you
- Understanding how to communicate with your Siberian Husky
- Training your Siberian Husky
- Grooming your Siberian
- Finding and establishing a good relationship with a veterinarian
- Breaking bad habits in your Husky
- Feeding and exercising your Siberian Husky
- Recognizing, preventing and treating common health problems
- Getting your Husky into sledding
The indispensable guide for you and your Siberian Husky, Siberian Huskies For Dummies is the only book youll need to help you have the best possible experience with this very ancient and venerable breed of dog.
|Genre||PETS / Dogs / Breeds|
|Publisher Date||2000-12-05 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.15 lb|
|Series Name||For Dummies Series|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
I liked the book but it did not give me as much information as I would have liked. It was written for general information so that is valid but not applicable to my case in many ways. I still had to find more information relevant to my dog.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.