Sewing With Whimsy (Paperback)
Sewing with Whimsy is a fanciful treat in children's sewing and embellishing. Each chapter begins with a classic pattern based on a simple silhouette then takes the sewing enthusiast on a magical journey, traveling down ...
Sewing with Whimsy is a fanciful treat in children's sewing and embellishing. Each chapter begins with a classic pattern based on a simple silhouette then takes the sewing enthusiast on a magical journey, traveling down a path of originality filled with trims and techniques. Kari Mecca's one-of-a-kind projects and ideas range from fun and funky to sweet and sassy. She teaches each new trim or embellishing technique using step-by-step directions that mesh by design with a simple construction approach. The Stitches & Techniques section provides clear, in-depth instructions using easy-to-follow photographed steps and detailed illustrations.
- creating magical rickrack flowers and trims
- making and applying beautiful ribbon flowers
- adding sparkle with beads
- the sewing artistry of machine and heirloom sewing techniques
|Genre||CRAFTS & HOBBIES / Sewing|
|Publisher Date||2012-01-05 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Martha Pullen Co|
|Unit weight||0.85 lb|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.