We purchased this series of books elsewhere- at a large discounted bulk-item store. The books were $15.00 a piece which was a steal in comparison to the book stores and even to the price at the Scott Kelby conference we recently attended. If you've ever read his work, you know that Scott desribes usage of products and a non-biased (Nikon vs Canon- get over it already!) opinion of brands. Each page has a photograph and an easy-to-understand step-by-step direction of how to get the effect shown. You can pick these books up and put them down and practice instantly. Scott uses basic verbiage for all levels of Photographers to understand. This is a great tool for beginners to advanced Photographers. We highly recommend this series of books, and have bought them for gifts for friends who are not professional Photographers. Hands-down, this is the best series for the price we've found and they are conveniently-sized to carry in our camera bags. You won't regret this purchase for a second! I only wish we bought them here!! Great price! ~Kennn and Maggie K. of ***.com
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? PRODUCT WAY BETTER THAN IMAGE!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. SUPERB!!
Once you get over the strange page titles and jokes, this series of books is quite usefull. The chapters are smaller than I expected, some of the annotations or notes get shifted around to other pages, but the books were well intended and worth having. I enjoy them for the cost I paid. I have them stashed in my photo bag so I have reading material when I travel. Its nice to have on hand.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Small, portable, and feels solid