Sarbanes-Oxley For Dummies (Paperback)
You may not believe that theres a fun and easy way to comply with Sarbanes Oxley, but once you have Sarbanes-Oxley For Dummies, Second Edition in front of you, youre sure to change your mind. This friendly guide gets you quickly up to speed w...
In plain English, this completely reliable handbook walks you through the new and revised SOX laws, introduces compliance strategies for changed and unchanged guidelines, and gives you an effective framework for implementation Youll find out how to create an efficient audit committee, purchase and use SOX software solutions, and make practical, cost-effective decisions in your initial compliance year and beyond. Youll also find proven strategies for staying public or going private and learn how to deal with all those SOX forms. Discover how to:
- Establish SOX standards for IT professionals
- Minimize compliance costs in every area of your company
- Survive a section 404 audit
- Avoid litigation under SOX
- Anticipate future rules and trends
- Create a post-SOX paper trail
- Bolster your companys standing and reputation
- Work with SOX in a small business
- Meet new SOX standards
- Build a board that cant be bought
- Comply with all SOX management mandates
Complete with invaluable tips on how to form an effective audit committee, Sarbanes-Oxley For Dummies is the resource you need to keep your SOX clean.
|Genre||BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Accounting / Managerial|
|Publisher Date||2008-02-26 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.25 lb|
|Series Name||For Dummies|
|Authors||Welytok, Jill Gilbert|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.