Amidst the chaos caused by Usagi and Chibi-Usa’s body swap, courtesy of the Amazoness PallaPalla, the Sailor Guardians’ primary concern remains Mamoru’s illness and its possible link to the newcomers in town, the Dead Moon Circus. The Amazonesses and their circus animal lackeys go after the guardians one by one, tempting them with false visions. However, each of the Sailors manage to defeat the enemy after their inner selves show them their individual heart crystals and new weapons. Meanwhile, it is still a toss-up who the “young maiden” is that Elysion priest Helios seeks: She who shall find and unlock the Golden Crystal that will save Earth, Elysion, and Mamoru!
This new edition of Sailor Moon features:
- An entirely new, incredibly accurate translation!
- Japanese-style, right-to-left reading!
- New cover art never before seen in the U.S.!
- The original Japanese character names!
- Detailed translation notes!
This product has not been released by the Publisher. Preorder today, and we will ship it to you upon its release. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.