Running a Restaurant for Dummies (Paperback)
The easy way to successfully run a profitable restaurant
Millions of Americans dream of owning and running their own restaurant because they want to be their own boss, because their cooking always draws raves, or just because they love food....
Heather Dismore is a professional writer who has extensive experience in the restaurant business.
Andrew G. Dismore is an award-winning professional chef.
Millions of Americans dream of owning and running their own restaurant because they want to be their own boss, because their cooking always draws raves, or just because they love food. Running a Restaurant For Dummies covers every aspect of getting started for aspiring restaurateurs. From setting up a business plan and finding financing, to designing a menu and dining room, you'll find all the advice you need to start and run a successful restaurant.
Even if you don't know anything about cooking or running a business, you might still have a great idea for a restaurant and this handy guide will show you how to make your dream a reality. If you already own a restaurant, but want to see it get more successful, Running a Restaurant For Dummies offers unbeatable tips and advice for bringing in hungry customers. From start to finish, you'll learn everything you need to know to succeed.
- New information on designing, re-designing, and equipping a restaurant with all the essentialsfrom the back of the house to the front of the house
- Determining whether to rent or buy restaurant property
- Updated information on setting up a bar and managing the wine list
- Profitable pointers on improving the bottom line
- The latest and greatest marketing and publicity options in a social-media world
- Managing and retaining key staff
- New and updated information on menu creation and the implementation of Federal labeling (when applicable), as well as infusing local, healthy, alternative cuisine to menu planning
Running a Restaurant For Dummies gives you the scoop on the latest trends that chefs and restaurant operators can implement in their new or existing restaurants.
|Genre||BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Industries / Food Industry|
|Publisher Date||2011-10-04 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.24 lb|
|Series Name||For Dummies|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.