• To be previewed and promoted in VIZ Media’s Shonen Jump magazine.
• Action, relationships, magic, high school, and monsters all in one!
• Shonen Jump with Shojo appeal! Appeals to both boys and girls fantasies: sexy but strong female characters with cool magical powers (mermaids, vampires).
• Has made multiple appearances on Japan’s Tohan Top 50 rankings, which is the equivalent to BookScan rankings.
• Drama CD available in Japan.
• Rosario+Vampire will be made into an anime series in 2008.
• Think Teen Wolf, but with vampires!
• Translated in French, Chinese, and Korean.
All-around average teenager Tsukune can't get accepted to any high school save one...but on his first day he finds the rest of the student body doesn't appear average at all. Best of all, the cutest girl on campus can't wait to fling her arms around his neck! Wait a sec'--are those her teeth around his neck too...? Tsukune's going to have one heck of a hickey when he gets home from Monster High! But does he have a chance in H E double hockey sticks of raising his grades at a school where the turf war isn't between the jocks and the nerds but the vampires and the werewolves?
LESSON TWO: WITCHES QUIZ HAVING A WITCH FOR A CLASSMATE CAN CREATE A VEXING HEX SITUATION IF SHE…
a. casts spells stirring up all manner of mischief just to get attention.
b. has no qualms about using magic to break up you and your girlfriend.
c. becomes the target of a reptilian witchphobic hate group.
d. all of the above.
Akihisa Ikeda was born in 1977 in Miyazaki. He debuted as a mangaka with the four-volume magical warrior fantasy seriesKiruto in 1999, which was serialized in Monthly Shonen Jump.Rosario+Vampire first ran in Monthly Shonen Jump, in March 2002. In Japan,Rosario+Vampire is also available as a drama CD. In 2008, the story is scheduled to be made into an anime.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.