This book is for everyone who is guardian to an animal who has been rescued, anyone who has been guardian to an animal that has been loved, and anyone who has lost a best friend. The writing style is sometimes a little difficult to get through, but the heart, the emotion, of the story makes up for it. Perfection is the inner core, that purest of being. Sprite shows us that. I felt like Sprite was mine. When I feel like the story is my life, when I feel like the dog, the cat, the horse is mine - that's a good book!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
I love Mark Levin and what he stands for. This book is VERY well written and if you love dogs, then you are going to cry. Just about guaranteed. A very heartwarming saga of his dog Sprite and the difficulties Mark endured while caring for his "best friend". Definitely a "must read".
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good read.