Good book for beginners,gives the basics of reloading...
Reloading for Handgunners (Paperback)
In Reloading for Handgunners, the reader will learn the benefits of serious handgun ammunition reloading (decreased cost, increased reliability) in an accessible, step-by-step way. In addition, the reader will learn how to avoid the cost...
Patrick Sweeney is a certified master gunsmith, film consultant, certified armorer instructor for police departments nationwide, author of many of Gun Digest Books' best-selling titles, and Handguns Editor for America's largest general-circulation shooting magazine, Guns & Ammo.
In Reloading for Handgunners, the reader will learn the benefits of serious handgun ammunition reloading (decreased cost, increased reliability) in an accessible, step-by-step way. In addition, the reader will learn how to avoid the costly, wasteful errors that plague many reloaders, experienced and novice alike. Finally, the reader will enjoy the vast experience and unique style that have made Patrick Sweeney the country's leading guru on tactical and competition shooting and ammunition.
- Shortcuts, hints and tips (from a certified master gunsmith, film consultant, and certified Armorer Instructor) to reload your own ammunition and avoid costly errors
- Loading data for the most popular and asked-about calibers
- Specialty loading info for:
- Competition: IPSC/IDPA, Bullseye, Steel Challenge, Cowboy
- Hunting: heavy magnums and big bores
|Genre||SPORTS & RECREATION / Shooting|
|Publisher Date||2011-11-21 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Krause Pubns Inc|
|Unit weight||0.95 lb|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.